Junior High is a time for teenagers to equip themselves with new knowledge and skills as to prepare them for the changes they are going to face in the near future.
In order to facilitate their development and shape their attitude towards living harmoniously among each other, a well-organized curriculum as follow has been created.
- Through our first Khmer-American curriculum in the Kingdom of Cambodia, American Intercon School has exceptionally increased our potential and reputation nationwide.
- Our quality, discipline, and services in general education are nationally recognized by all academic communities.
- We aim to fulfill all necessary requirements for every stage of students' development including physical health and appearance, intelligence, mentality, thinking, and morality.
- The school has also included special programs such as experiment, study tour, and research through a wide range of resources available at our library and online.
- 21st century skills including English, computer, communication and universal knowledge are all here for students to acquire.
- We put our utmost efforts to educate our students to become good children, good students, good friends, and good citizens as stated in the four pillars of education for sustainable development, learning to know, learning to do, learning to be, and learning to live together harmoniously.
Study from Monday to Saturday
- Morning 7:00 am - 11:00 am
- Afternoon 13:00 pm - 17:00 pm